Toast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toast Forum

Toast Forum Board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Forum Rules! (Please Read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ToastedToastyToast
Admin

Khama : 2

General Forum Rules! (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: General Forum Rules! (Please Read)   General Forum Rules! (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:36 pm

There are a few rules in the general forum:
1) Do not assume that because it is the general forum you can just make all your posts here, if there is a more appropriate forum to post your topic in, then post it in that forum. It saves us the trouble of moving it.
2) Recognise the difference bewtween the Spam forum and the General forum, they may seam the same to some people but they arent.
Back to top Go down
F1Krazy
Laxative Latext Cookie
F1Krazy

PostSubject: Re: General Forum Rules! (Please Read)   General Forum Rules! (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:44 pm

ToastedToastyToast wrote:

2) Recognise the difference bewtween the Spam forum and the General forum, they may seam the same to some people but they arent.

I would have thought the difference was obvious.
Back to top Go down
http://f1krazy.newgrounds.com
ToastedToastyToast
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Forum Rules! (Please Read)   General Forum Rules! (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Not always. Some people think that the General Forum means you can post anything and usually like to make spam and troll threads. Im just reinforcing the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Forum Rules! (Please Read)   General Forum Rules! (Please Read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Forum Rules! (Please Read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toast Forum :: General-
Jump to: