Toast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toast Forum

Toast Forum Board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New CAMELS episode 1 - Everyone has Expectations, don't they?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

Khama : 2

New CAMELS episode 1 - Everyone has Expectations, don't they? Empty
PostSubject: New CAMELS episode 1 - Everyone has Expectations, don't they?   New CAMELS episode 1 - Everyone has Expectations, don't they? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Yes, this is the new script i've made, the old one luckily got fucked up, and thus i was able to make a new and much much better script, it is like 3773 lines long though, so i have to delete some scenes from it.

But it's pretty good!

No one will be interested in reading it, but for those who will read it once a day until you're done, i can put the script up on PasteBin if you want?

Humor used: Animal Cruelty against an Orangutan, Violence, Slapstick, bullying, Piss humor, irony and neglect, insults, stupidy. etc.

--

(About)
It is about introducing the four main characters, especially Dast and Moa, and Nick has positive screen-time, and Gabriel dosen't have a lot but he has some. Principal Mr.Chewa Cock, a fat, slightly goofy looking principal, with an embarassing name, that everyone makes fun of, which he is oblivious to, whose name is "flying in the air", he never figures it out, the principal, Mr.Teacher, (Teacher) and Fusshed are both tired of Dast and Moa, especially Moa, so they punish them and give them warnings, not realizing that they are not going through the boys, they get even more serious and punish them, and at the end serious shit happens and there's a low profile point.

______

Some of the things we get to see in ep1:

Spiro also appears in one scene and at the end, where he is bullied by the main characters in a comical way. Though he appears in the class and sits next to Moa, which is unfortunate for him.

We also get to see Moa getting bullied by his bully, who is not his friend of course, this is supposed to add interest, and is not made in a comical-way at all.

We get to see "Moa's" living room, outside of his house, and we get to see his own room twice, in the middle and at the end when the credits roll.

We get to see all of the students in the entire class room, which requires a lot of V-cam out-zooming.

We get to see some hallways and many many students, AKA background characters.

And more.

Last edited by Hiii111 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : lll)
Back to top Go down

New CAMELS episode 1 - Everyone has Expectations, don't they?
Page 1 of 1