Toast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toast Forum

Toast Forum Board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

Khama : 2

Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. Empty
PostSubject: Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 pm

This is here where i post pictures, updates about episode 1.

Fatkidwitajetpack is done with the voice samples for Moa tomorrow, on Friday.

28. July.
Back to top Go down
XxDimoNxX
Douche Bag
XxDimoNxX

Khama : 6

PostSubject: Re: Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Even Llamas know how much Twilight has caused the human population to suicide due to the fangirls screaming and breaking every humans eardrums. Causing Llamas to take over without a problem, and finishing the waves of fangirls with there spit. They may yell but they will soon break there vocal cords, if not they will explode.
Back to top Go down
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

PostSubject: Re: Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Lmao, Llamas does appear in this show. (Camels and Llamas usually hate each other)

And fuck yeah, i hate fangirls so much.

I just set up a Camel stylished purple button and shit, fixed some stuff and i'm now ready, i just need the voice samples tomorrow.

(After maybe listening to all of them, but i may add them as it goes and then listen, i bet i'm going to be fucking HOLY SHIT THEY'RE AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Drift
Poop Bomb

Khama : 0

PostSubject: Re: Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:16 am

uhm wat twitlite iz da bets u no wat i am sayin d00d? u cnt mes wit dat shiz mang y u gota b lik dis cmon!
Back to top Go down
http://driftLV1.newgrounds.com
XxDimoNxX
Douche Bag
XxDimoNxX

PostSubject: Re: Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 am

I keep forgetting the difference of Camals and Llamas... My bad.
Back to top Go down
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

PostSubject: lmao   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:56 pm

Drift wrote:
uhm wat twitlite iz da bets u no wat i am sayin d00d? u cnt mes wit dat shiz mang y u gota b lik dis cmon!

Possibly one of the many hate reviews to Camels ep1 when done:

tha twilighten is tha best shov evah u no i no wat u saying dUUD it so gret but u cant mess with edward culen L0LZ LMAO an d fangirls R going to B thre 4 him 4evaaaaarrrr, wit an A ROFLMAO FUNNY THE FUNTTIIYYY lol we tha pwn fuk U EDWARD RULES N' ROCKS BITCHES

u gai lol my edward so hottie hot hot ROOLFMAOTANKLOL!! 0k i done finerin my fani to edward and bella s love s0 cute and tha STORY IS ROMANTIC SO IT MAIKS SENCE AN IT RLYYY I AG GREAT SHOW DONT DFU THINKJL? it rly cute and eward and belle kiss and edwardd not does want to eet mieat anymore sio cul lol!!!
HE IS
Camels is an aimmature an vry shitty show, it m8ks fun of our lord and mastah EWward Cocken (lmao) and Edward culen should not be mesed wit and Moé or whtva his naime he rly FAT AND FUKING SICK OMGF I HAITGE MOE HE SUCKS UGLY FAT AND HIS BUTT IS FATASS FUK MOE OMFG

THE KAMLS R UGLY ITS BD SHOW ROFL LMAO MAH REVIV WAS RL FUNNY AND PWNTED HII1111 SO MCH LMFAO AHAHAHAAHAHA LMAO!!!!! : P

LMAO!!!! PWNT LMAO SO PWNT!!
Back to top Go down
XxDimoNxX
Douche Bag
XxDimoNxX

PostSubject: Re: Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:05 am

Hiii111 wrote:
Drift wrote:

Possibly one of the many hate reviews to Camels ep1 when done:

tha twilighten is tha best shov evah u no i no wat u saying dUUD it so gret but u cant mess with edward culen L0LZ LMAO an d fangirls R going to B thre 4 him 4evaaaaarrrr, wit an A ROFLMAO FUNNY THE FUNTTIIYYY lol we tha pwn fuk U EDWARD RULES N' ROCKS BITCHES

u gai lol my edward so hottie hot hot ROOLFMAOTANKLOL!! 0k i done finerin my fani to edward and bella s love s0 cute and tha STORY IS ROMANTIC SO IT MAIKS SENCE AN IT RLYYY I AG GREAT SHOW DONT DFU THINKJL? it rly cute and eward and belle kiss and edwardd not does want to eet mieat anymore sio cul lol!!!
HE IS
Camels is an aimmature an vry shitty show, it m8ks fun of our lord and mastah EWward Cocken (lmao) and Edward culen should not be mesed wit and Moé or whtva his naime he rly FAT AND FUKING SICK OMGF I HAITGE MOE HE SUCKS UGLY FAT AND HIS BUTT IS FATASS FUK MOE OMFG

THE KAMLS R UGLY ITS BD SHOW ROFL LMAO MAH REVIV WAS RL FUNNY AND PWNTED HII1111 SO MCH LMFAO AHAHAHAAHAHA LMAO!!!!! : P

LMAO!!!! PWNT LMAO SO PWNT!!

Now to see it in animation!
Back to top Go down
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

PostSubject: Re: Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:04 pm

lmao!
Back to top Go down
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

PostSubject: Re: Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:56 am

Sup dweebs, Fatkid is ultimatively done with voice samples for Moa, but uh-oh, Fatkid has 6 computers and he has to figure out which one he recorded them on.

i'll put in 2/3 (or probably more) voice samples. Normal, mad, laughter, scream, retarded behaviour, and fat.

yup.
Back to top Go down
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

PostSubject: Working on class BG scene   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. 2ywu7aw

This is a scene that will be added into Camels, i was working on a fighting scene though i decided to make this one first as it will come first.

The dude working on the Worksheet is Christov, the guy who bullies Moa.

though in ep1, he barely does anything at all, all you know is "This guy is mean to Moa, not in the same way as his "friends"", and has no other purpose and barely any other lines and is rather useless in the first, and second, and also possibly in the third episode.

or rather, scripts, if this ever get's turned into something, which I (and especially Drift) think it will.
Back to top Go down
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

PostSubject: Re: Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:13 am

NGGangsterPimp wrote:
I seriously love how that paper looks.

Yeah me too, i also love how i actually even did bother to make it look like those IRL
Loose Leaf Worksheet papers, just with lime lines and a purple line to show differences.

and I like the different pencil too, i'm trying to show that the Camels are different in culture, looks, furnitures and country.

not everything is the same.
Back to top Go down
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

PostSubject: Re: Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 am

NGGangsterPimp wrote:
Getting detailed and creative man, that's a real good thing.

I swear, i can't stop being overly-creative, prepared (especially in scripts) and i just JUST CAN'T STOP ADDING DETAILS, IT'S A HABIT, BUT OOOH IT'S SUCH AN UNUSUAL HABIT AMONGST ANIMATORS IN THE WORLD IT'S LIKE A GIFT BUT A PLAGUE BECAUSE OF THE TIME IT TAKES.

and sometimes it's a fun habit.
Back to top Go down
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

PostSubject: Re: Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:38 am

NGGangsterPimp wrote:
lol. Camels will take forever because of this lmao.

Well yeah, it would take forever anyway, mostly because of voice actors but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Drift
Poop Bomb

Khama : 0

PostSubject: Re: Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:00 am

Hiii111 wrote:
NGGangsterPimp wrote:
Getting detailed and creative man, that's a real good thing.

I swear, i can't stop being overly-creative, prepared (especially in scripts) and i just JUST CAN'T STOP ADDING DETAILS, IT'S A HABIT, BUT OOOH IT'S SUCH AN UNUSUAL HABIT AMONGST ANIMATORS IN THE WORLD IT'S LIKE A GIFT BUT A PLAGUE BECAUSE OF THE TIME IT TAKES.

and sometimes it's a fun habit.

NEEDZ MORE DETAILS RAWR
Nah its okay.
Back to top Go down
http://driftLV1.newgrounds.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.   Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camels ep 1 - Fuck Twilight, Fuck it's fangirls, fuck it's fanbase.
Page 1 of 1