Toast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toast Forum

Toast Forum Board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Courage The Cowardly Dog (:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxDimoNxX
Douche Bag
XxDimoNxX

Khama : 6

Courage The Cowardly Dog (: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courage The Cowardly Dog (:   Courage The Cowardly Dog (: I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:03 am

I love this show with a passion. I used to watch it so many times... Like that episode with that ghost that says Return the Slab or something like that, that thing freaked me out when I was a kid. I heard of a petition that they might return the show, and i'd be happy if they did so.
Back to top Go down
XxDimoNxX
Douche Bag
XxDimoNxX

PostSubject: Re: Courage The Cowardly Dog (:   Courage The Cowardly Dog (: I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:17 am

The Sand Whale episode. The Viking and trolls episode. Alot of good memories to go through.
Back to top Go down
XxDimoNxX
Douche Bag
XxDimoNxX

PostSubject: Re: Courage The Cowardly Dog (:   Courage The Cowardly Dog (: I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 am

It's a Gerbals world! Or something like that where he shrinks Murial and Eustace. Razz
Back to top Go down
XxDimoNxX
Douche Bag
XxDimoNxX

PostSubject: Re: Courage The Cowardly Dog (:   Courage The Cowardly Dog (: I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 am

Oh, and that episode with the giant stone monster that was tamed with a coat. Good times. And how Eustace somewhat dies in each episode. And that Garbage land episode with those rats, That cat that turns them to machines, Cannonballs that make you depressed and happy. Good times.
Back to top Go down
XxDimoNxX
Douche Bag
XxDimoNxX

PostSubject: Re: Courage The Cowardly Dog (:   Courage The Cowardly Dog (: I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:37 am

And the episode with the overdue Library book that was unabled to be paid for so there was a curse making Hustice and Murial into the characters of the book. Nostalgia!
Back to top Go down
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

Khama : 2

PostSubject: Re: Courage The Cowardly Dog (:   Courage The Cowardly Dog (: I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:55 am

The times where Cartoon Network was something.

- From my heart, as i feel so fucking bad inside.. : (
Back to top Go down
Drift
Poop Bomb

Khama : 0

PostSubject: Re: Courage The Cowardly Dog (:   Courage The Cowardly Dog (: I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:59 pm

I didn't watch the cartoon network (except for Johnny Bravo) so I don't know what this is.
Back to top Go down
http://driftLV1.newgrounds.com
XxDimoNxX
Douche Bag
XxDimoNxX

PostSubject: Re: Courage The Cowardly Dog (:   Courage The Cowardly Dog (: I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:31 am

Yes. Johnny Bravo was one of those awesome people with a big ego.
Back to top Go down
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

Khama : 2

PostSubject: Re: Courage The Cowardly Dog (:   Courage The Cowardly Dog (: I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:06 pm

I like Eustace too though, i just think it is a really unique and weird name, on Danish his name is Egon, Muriel is sweet, overly-soft, optimistic and positive, but she's really fucking retarded at times, and she's rarely angry at all.

Courage is tolerant, kind, empathic, understanding, though he is a Coward, even while saving his owners, he is very Loyal though.

Eustace is non-caring, apathic, stubborn, greedy, selfish, arrogant, grumpy, mean, rude, respectless, dumb and immature.

I actually wonder why Muriel choosed him, we have never seen him as a happy younger version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courage The Cowardly Dog (:   Courage The Cowardly Dog (: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courage The Cowardly Dog (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toast Forum :: T.V. Movies & Films-
Jump to: