Toast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toast Forum

Toast Forum Board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List down a list of ALL the things or people/persons you HATE or dislike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

Khama : 2

List down a list of ALL the things or people/persons you HATE or dislike Empty
PostSubject: List down a list of ALL the things or people/persons you HATE or dislike   List down a list of ALL the things or people/persons you HATE or dislike I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Yes i am not even going to list it down yet as the list will be endless and no one will read it, maybe some other time!

Back to top Go down
XxDimoNxX
Douche Bag
XxDimoNxX

Khama : 6

PostSubject: Re: List down a list of ALL the things or people/persons you HATE or dislike   List down a list of ALL the things or people/persons you HATE or dislike I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:01 am

This is also something that i'll save for later. The people that I hate... I really have no good reason that people would understand why I hate those people... Unless I come up with a better reason I hate those people that I hate then I will come back and make this ten paged essay.
Back to top Go down
Hiii111
Pokemon Nerd
Hiii111

Khama : 2

PostSubject: Re: List down a list of ALL the things or people/persons you HATE or dislike   List down a list of ALL the things or people/persons you HATE or dislike I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Hiii111's list (will definately be edited, i wish you would all stick around for the edits, and i have to make dinner soon, beef and other okay crap.

Traffic lights (sometimes), like 92% of insects in the entire world, Cult Cola (Because it tastes like sticky coffe, and STUPID fuc'n--

god damnit! ok time to go, i'll edit this later after dinner!
Back to top Go down
XxDimoNxX
Douche Bag
XxDimoNxX

Khama : 6

PostSubject: Re: List down a list of ALL the things or people/persons you HATE or dislike   List down a list of ALL the things or people/persons you HATE or dislike I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Har har. No really. Lol. I thought you ment people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List down a list of ALL the things or people/persons you HATE or dislike   List down a list of ALL the things or people/persons you HATE or dislike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List down a list of ALL the things or people/persons you HATE or dislike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toast Forum :: Anger Management-
Jump to: